Sunday, June 7, 2015

From Flatbreads to Spreads and Dips, Hummus please :D

It may well make sense now, why I need to do this in stages, I do get way ahead of myself, and then overwhelmed. In any case, here we are, spreads, dips, and oh boy, even naan and a spicy Balkan Cheese! To see more of my food, head on over to Instagram :) 

A reminder to you that there's only pictures here, I'll be back with the "how," of these delights. :**


White Bean Hummus with Sundried Tomatoes 






Sprouted White bean & Masoor Lentil Hummus 
My favourite addition to Hummus-
Roasted Red Peppers (or Peas).











Sprouted Red (Kidney) Bean Hummus
Sprouted White Bean Hummus
 Labneh
Spicy Balkan Cheese
& Naan
Sprouted & Curried Masoor Lentil Dip
(Not shown, but part of the feast, pictured
to the left). 



Naan in progress, for the very first
time. Notice the narrow oil container?
That would be my rolling pin :)












Balkan Cheese, lightly cooked with
Cumin seeds & Chili Flakes.
Topped with toasted black sesame seeds
and peas.











Red Bean Hummus rolled in steamed cabbage with
Alfalfa sprouts. All of the above came about when I missed
"Food Revolution Day," here in Bratislava.
I was having a little revolution at home....sorry! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment