Sunday, June 7, 2015

Quick and Easy Bean Salad

This was wonderful as it was, though I can imagine all kinds of goodies coming from this concoction.

Quite simply, I stirred together, tamari and dijon mustard, with coconut oil, and tossed in spouted, then lightly boiled kidney beans, and topped with rucola.

I was hooked on this for days!



Once again, I thank you for coming along and visiting my food blog, and for your patience. I got then posts up today, and am happy with that. I'll get back here at my soonest convenience to get more details up.

Till then, please play with your food, try out new things, and share!! :) Drop me a line anytime, should you wish for a food chat. In any case, come along to my Instagram page, where you'll find tons more food, and other things I love :)


May you be blessed.
xxMunjeet 

No comments:

Post a Comment