Sunday, June 7, 2015

Digestive Biscuits with a Twist :)

Folks, forgive me as I multitask numerous things. In order to get this blog going, I'm posting pictures for now, which I shall return to and give you "recipes," or a better idea on how to make what's shown, using what I use, my creativity and imagination. 

We're going to play with food guys, I'm going to teach you how! 

So bear with me, as I revamp my website, do lots of writing and everything in-between. I'll be back soon. (If you fancy, come along to Instagram, where you'll find tons of my food ideas, (and perhaps you can request the next recipe...Now there's an idea ;) ).

Much love and may you be blessed.
xxMunjeet  <3 :**
The Almighty Digestive.  :) 




...or butter and honey...? :) 
Cumin & Cardamum, anyone? 

No comments:

Post a Comment