Sunday, June 7, 2015

We're swapping over to sweets for a few posts :) 

Without any guilt or shame, I'm here to tell you that both my husband and I, love cookies, especially my cookies, full of butter, sugar and most importantly, a whole lotta love. :) "Healthy," is a state of mind, so for me, these guys a thumbs up. 

His favourite happen to be chocolate chunk. In fact, what he requests are chocolate chunks with bits of cookie. 

I found many recipes for the best cookie ever, and played with a couple of them to come to these beauties. One more trial and I've got them down pat, and ready to offer you :). 

Chocolate chunk with bits of cookie. There's a block of chocolate in the centre of these babies, and each chunk was placed
on top by yours truly. The ultimate cookie, made with love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment